College of Southern Idaho International Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to the College of Southern Idaho.
When all item(s) have been received, we will evaluate your application promptly and an admission decision will be made. The deadline for submitting necessary documents for Fall is June 15 and for Spring is November 15.
Please submit the following documents after you have submitted the online application.
- · Official transcripts from all schools attended (secondary and college). Documents must be translated through an approved third party. Foreign college transcripts must be evaluated through a NACES credential evaluation services http://www.csi.edu/international_/prospectiveStudents/eval_transcripts.asp. (Submission method: Official must be sent from the school or the evaluation service)
- · Certificate of Financial Responsibilityhttp://www.csi.edu/international_/forms/CertificateOfFinancialResponsibility.pdf. (Submission method: email, postal mail)
- · Official bank statements showing most current 6 months of supporting finances. (Submission method: statement must come from bank of sponsor)
- · Copy of passport or National Identification Card. (Submission method: email, postal mail)
- · TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 450 on the paper test or 55 on the Internet-based test or 173 on computer based. (Submission method: score sent from TOEFL)
- · IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum overall score of 5.0 if non-native English speaker. (Submission method: score sent from IELTS)
*Transfer students who have completed coursework at another college in the United States must submit the following additional documents:
*NOTE: Submission of inaccurate information is considered fraud and is cause for refusal of admission. Original documents are considered to be property of The College of Southern Idaho and will not be returned to the applicant.
For any questions or further assistance, please email email@example.com
CSI Office of the Registrar/International Student Services
PO Box 1238
Twin Falls ID 83303